What separates it from other yard sales is the fact that at ours, all your money goes to charity. When you purchase something, keep in mind that it's going to help sick dogs like Shyla, and it may even help fund our next trip to pick up a couple of puppy mill dogs. Everybody wins here—you get to find great treasures for a reasonable price, and our charity can add some much-needed funds to meet our tight budget.
|People cookies and dog cookies are always a bestseller!|
5 Reasons You Should Come:
- Every penny will help homeless dogs.
- There's always a great selection of items—some gently loved and even some new.
- You will meet other dog-loving people.
- You can ask our volunteers questions about volunteering, fostering or adopting.
- You get to enjoy some nice June weather (yes, TAGS guarantees that it won't rain by doing a special rain dance!).
Date: June 8, 2013. 8 a.m - 1 p.m.
Location: 77 Allan Street, Port Perry, ON.
|It's a relaxed, fun event every year.|